2008 Infiniti G35
By René Gervais
More refinement and performance
The Infiniti G35 has been completely redone in 2007. This sedan underwent numerous aesthetic and mechanical changes improving an already impressive first generation. The refurbished interior with its modern dials complements the new fluidity of the exterior lines which, in turn, improve the aerodynamics. In fact, these more aggressive shapes give the vehicle character. As in the case of Nissan’s Altima, simple sketches can make quite a difference.
- the sporty nature of the G35, unique to Infiniti
- the refinement level
- power and sound emanating from the 306hp V6
- interior comfort
- cutting edge technology
- a superior all-wheel drive
- a flawless automatic transmission
- although improved, the choice of materials must change to compete with products like the Lexus, for example
- rear seating lacks volume
- honestly, not much more needs improvement.